Saturday, December 6, 2008

YUM, YUM, YUM


Here is just a little sample of what Gina and I cooked up this week for the area Arts Council Fair. There were about 30 vendors there and I was able to get a lot of business cards out, sell some of my food, and (sorry Gina) give a sample or two out (it did make the sale 85% of the time) and sold more hot chocolate than even I thought would sell. I was told by our cousins, Willis and Linda Ward~who have some beautiful wood work (especially their nativity scene), that they overheard many people talking about my products. Now, you have to take into consideration that I was the ONLY food vendor there ;) haha!

I also took some orders for Christmas...so it was very productive all in all. But most of all, once again it was confirmation that God is taking care of my little business.

Thanks to Gina for all her help! It was so fun visiting with her and cooking together. Hope we can do it again sometime.

Merry Christmas!

kris

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm glad you did well. Sometimes samples are good, too. God is blessing your business and your family. We are all proud of your commitment to God and how you want to give him the glory. Love you!

Brittany said...

The food looks awesome Kris. I hope everything goes well with all of your holiday baking/cooking. I can't wait to see all of you for Christmas and to have breakfast at the Peery House!