Thursday, December 25, 2008

Clinton Christmas 2008






I was excited to return to my second home yesterday to celebrate Christmas with the Peery Family. Jerry and Valarie's home will always represent a special place for me. I proposed to Gina at their original home place 27 years ago as I mentioned to those in attendance last night. Once again we gathered for a fantastic meal, admired the menu designed by Shannon, and sang Christmas carols with the kids. We celebrated Christ through each family member's storie of how they were impacted by HIM this past year. I love all of you and I challenge the men in the family to be more active on the blog for 2009. Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Shannan said...

It felt so much better to have you all back. The share time combined with being at Grandmommy's for brunch altogether - made go another level of gratitude for my family. Love you all...Shannan