Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Peery House


Here is the ad/business card I have for the holiday season.

Tina Harper made it for me and I could not be more pleased! Unless the picture faded in the background was actually *the peery house*!

Cooking there is so much fun...it just feels right, ya know. I can't describe it really. I just know it is like home....which makes some sense in a way.
Just wanted you to share it with you all!
I love the idea of this blog....now I just have to get Mom and Dad set up to view it. (viewing it is not the hard part...navigation is the issue! LOL )
Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

Kris, I LOVE it! It looks so professional and pretty! Now we just need to get you a SIGN outside of the house!

Anonymous said...

Yes, i need a sign! I am working on it. But, YOU know how hard it is for me to make a decision on things like that. I think I will continue to seek Tina's artistic advice! On the business card, she sent me one and I told her what I didn't care for, and the image I wanted to portray and this is what she sent....She did good! :)